The whole LNG market at your fingertips
Recurring comprehensive reports on the global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market, to deliver the data-backed insight you need to make informed decisions.
- Track the movement of LNG globally
- Monitor LNG capacity & fleet utilisation
- Access primary LNG market data sources
In this week's LNG Unlimited Data weekly report
- Japan tops list for LNG deliveries with 1.72mmt, moving further away from China.
- Currently 13.33mmt LNG on the water.
- Tuesday currently set to be busiest exporting day this week.
- Middle Eastern demand is picking up with Pakistan as its main pillar, whilst in the Pacific it remains stable and is a little wobbly in Europe on account of April weather.