The whole LNG market at your fingertips
Recurring comprehensive reports on the global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market, to deliver the data-backed insight you need to make informed decisions.
- Track the movement of LNG globally
- Monitor LNG capacity & fleet utilisation
- Access primary LNG market data sources
In this week's LNG Unlimited Data weekly report
- Global LNG trade up by c. 8% w/w due to higher Pacific and Atlantic imports.
- Middle Eastern demand down 30% y/y as Egypt re-emerges as LNG exporter.
- Current market visibility suggests around 65 cargo loadings this week.
- There is currently more than 13mmt of LNG in transit, with roughly 4.24mmt scheduled to be delivered by Sunday.