The whole LNG market at your fingertips
Recurring comprehensive reports on the global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market, to deliver the data-backed insight you need to make informed decisions.
- Track the movement of LNG globally
- Monitor LNG capacity & fleet utilisation
- Access primary LNG market data sources
In this week's LNG Unlimited Data weekly report
- Japan is due to receive 1.57mmt this week, followed by China (1.32mmt) and South Korea (0.82mmt).
- Pacific and Middle Eastern exports cooled off after two consecutive weeks of flat-out production whilst Atlantic shipments increased by 9pp.
- Pacific and Atlantic imports jumped by c. 20pp w/w as cargoes en route finally arrived last week.
- We currently see almost 13mmt on the water with a delivery horizon of 15 March.